Are you a water champion that provides solutions and services which save energy, water, and costs?
Have you helped improve water management on local or regional scales?
Do you have a water technology that has far-reaching impacts in Canada and abroad?
Water Canada wants to celebrate YOU! We’re looking to honour the achievements and ideas of individuals and companies that have successfully worked to change water culture while providing guidance and inspiring others in the local and international water communities.
As the complete water magazine, Water Canada is deeply connected to our national water industry. We want to strengthen this national community by showcasing Canada’s water leaders and champions of innovations. Water’s Next winners will inspire water professionals across the country to continue doing great work, and perhaps, do better.
Water Canada, along with the established and esteemed Water’s Next 2015 selection committee, will choose from the best and brightest people and technologies in our country’s water industry. Eight winners will be selected from two categories—People and Technologies.
- Four awards will be given in the People category in the Business, Government, Young Professionals, and Academia/NGO sectors.
- Four awards will be given in the Technologies category from the Conveyance, Drinking Water, Wastewater, and Water Resources sectors.
What Will You Win?
Water’s Next winners will be showcased nationally:
- An in-depth feature in Water Canada that will reach our highly influential readership;
- Recognition at an exclusive awards gala at the Canadian Water Summit on June 25, 2015;
- A featured spotlight in a special video that will play during the Summit;
- An invitation to a complimentary wine and cheese mixer the night before the Summit. Finalists will mingle with each other and with mainstream media for a worthwhile networking opportunity. If you’re nominated, you get a chance to be in this room to connect with other water champions and leaders!
In addition to these perks, all nominees will receive discounted ticket prices to attend the Summit and all finalists will have their work featured on posters at the Summit.
To be considered for this award, you or your organization must be nominated. You can either nominate yourself or be nominated by a colleague or partner organization.
Nominate a water groundbreaker today before the deadline closes in January 2015!